Yealink Forums

Full Version: 3CX and Yealink DECT IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community,
For me Yealink is a new manufacturer and in interaction with 3CX still completely unknown.

My requirement
I would like to set up a Yealink DECT-IP base station with 3-4 Yealink wireless handsets behind a 3CX PBX. It is important that a handset or a group of handsets is controlled on the basis of the dialed number (dedicated or per ringing group).

Is the DECT-IP W60B with additional wireless handset suitable for this ? or are there restrictions ? or perhaps a successor model ?

The use should be in Germany (EU).

thx forward
Chris
(10-10-2021 02:28 PM)ChrisGER Wrote: [ -> ]Hello community,
For me Yealink is a new manufacturer and in interaction with 3CX still completely unknown.

My requirement
I would like to set up a Yealink DECT-IP base station with 3-4 Yealink wireless handsets behind a 3CX PBX. It is important that a handset or a group of handsets is controlled on the basis of the dialed number (dedicated or per ringing group).

Is the DECT-IP W60B with additional wireless handset suitable for this ? or are there restrictions ? or perhaps a successor model ?

The use should be in Germany (EU).

thx forward
Chris

Hi Chris,

I think your question is better in place on the 3CX forums.
Please read the by 3CX Supported IP Phones.
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-dect-w52p/
Reference URL's