Yealink Forums

Full Version: Beep after ringing when call is answered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a W60B with W56H handsets. I recently upgraded the firmware to the latest versions 77.85.0.25 (base) and 61.85.0.20 (handsets). Now, whenever I make an outgoing call, when the call is answered by the remote party I hear a beep in my W56H earpiece. The phone otherwise works normally, it's just annoying hearing a beep whenever the remote party answers the call. The sound is the same as the call waiting beep. How can I turn this off?

Thanks
(10-06-2021 09:03 AM)cinergi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a W60B with W56H handsets. I recently upgraded the firmware to the latest versions 77.85.0.25 (base) and 61.85.0.20 (handsets). Now, whenever I make an outgoing call, when the call is answered by the remote party I hear a beep in my W56H earpiece. The phone otherwise works normally, it's just annoying hearing a beep whenever the remote party answers the call. The sound is the same as the call waiting beep. How can I turn this off?

Thanks

Hi,

Please factory reset the base and handset, then re-provision the set and try again.
Rule of thumb: always reset the phone after a firmware upgrade to avoid "upgrade" issues.
(10-06-2021 06:33 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2021 09:03 AM)cinergi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a W60B with W56H handsets. I recently upgraded the firmware to the latest versions 77.85.0.25 (base) and 61.85.0.20 (handsets). Now, whenever I make an outgoing call, when the call is answered by the remote party I hear a beep in my W56H earpiece. The phone otherwise works normally, it's just annoying hearing a beep whenever the remote party answers the call. The sound is the same as the call waiting beep. How can I turn this off?

Thanks

Hi,

Please factory reset the base and handset, then re-provision the set and try again.
Rule of thumb: always reset the phone after a firmware upgrade to avoid "upgrade" issues.

Thanks, I will try that.
(10-06-2021 08:32 PM)cinergi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2021 06:33 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks, I will try that.

Did you find a resolution to this issue?
What were the beeps relating to?
I have the same issue. W60B on 77.85.0.61 and W56H on 61.85.0.20. When I make a call, and the caller answers or goes to voicemail, I hear a tone (like call waiting tone). I have factory reset the base and reset the handset, but tone after call answered or voicemail picks up continues.
The only thing that fixed it for me is to downgrade the BS and handsets to a previous SW version.
(12-03-2021 05:56 AM)cinergi Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that fixed it for me is to downgrade the BS and handsets to a previous SW version.

Thank-you!
We are still getting this issue, what is the cause? What is the fix?
Have tried factory reset, firmware downgrade
Also have tried these settings in config...

features.voice_mail_tone_enable=0
call_waiting.enable=0
call_waiting.tone=0
account.1.subscribe_mwi_to_vm=0
You should be able to disable it by the setting below:

phone_setting.outgoing_call_answer_tone.enable = 0
It enables and disables the call connection beep tone when receiving the outgoing call.
The permitted values are 0 and 1.

0--enabled
1--disabled
hello,

i have the same beeps.
W70B on 146.85.0.20 and W56H on 61.85.0.35.

the "phone_setting.outgoing_call_answer_tone.enable = 0" don´t fix the beeping.

in a german forum, i found that:
https://www.ip-phone-forum.de/threads/do...810/page-2
there seems to be other firmware versions that fix the problem.

W73H-116.85.0.32.rom
W59R-115.85.0.49.rom
W56H-61.85.0.49.rom

yealink can you please send me the firmware or link it in the firmware download pages.

thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's