Yealink Forums

Full Version: fw 108.85.14.1 for T-46U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
I am testing the SIP-T46U phone with the RTU (SIP-server) and I need to check the auto-update of the phone's firmware.
The phone that came to me has a firmware version from the subject (108.85.14.1).
Is it possible to download this version somewhere or something like 108.85.14.yy?
So that I can return the device to the state in which it was.

Thanks.

P.S. On Yealink I can only download the latest version (108.86.0.20) and can't find archive of old versions.
(09-28-2021 05:12 PM)dll2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all!
I am testing the SIP-T46U phone with the RTU (SIP-server) and I need to check the auto-update of the phone's firmware.
The phone that came to me has a firmware version from the subject (108.85.14.1).
Is it possible to download this version somewhere or something like 108.85.14.yy?
So that I can return the device to the state in which it was.

Thanks.

P.S. On Yealink I can only download the latest version (108.86.0.20) and can't find archive of old versions.

Hi,

As far as I know, xxx.xx.14.x is customized firmware and I guess you have to contact the reseller or phone provider to get this and/or newer firmware.

Because this is customized firmware, I don't know if it is possible for you to flash the original Yealink firmware into the phone.
Also for this, you have to ask your reseller or phone provider.
(09-28-2021 07:30 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
As far as I know, xxx.xx.14.x is customized firmware and I guess you have to contact the reseller or phone provider to get this and/or newer firmware.
Because this is customized firmware, I don't know if it is possible for you to flash the original Yealink firmware into the phone.
Also for this, you have to ask your reseller or phone provider.

Hello complex1!
Thanks for the answer.
Sorry for the long silence.
For some reason I haven't received a reply notification in my thread.
Ok, I'll try to contact our reseller and ask him about this version of FW.
Reference URL's