Yealink Forums

Full Version: Broken Certificate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are having issues with the certificates that are installed - namely T21P-E2s and a few T21Ps. When trying to access a device outside the LAN remotely, the firewall is blocking our access to view the phone's GUI.

The error message states it's using a broken signature algorithm and the customer's firewall will not allow traffic to pass due to this.

I need suggestions on a fix (the certificate is not expired) because we have thousands of devices depending on resolution.

Current firmware is 52.84.0.140

Thank you.
(07-26-2021 11:56 PM)CAVoIPGirl Wrote: [ -> ]We are having issues with the certificates that are installed - namely T21P-E2s and a few T21Ps. When trying to access a device outside the LAN remotely, the firewall is blocking our access to view the phone's GUI.

The error message states it's using a broken signature algorithm and the customer's firewall will not allow traffic to pass due to this.

I need suggestions on a fix (the certificate is not expired) because we have thousands of devices depending on resolution.

Thank you.

Hi,

I like to suggest resetting the phone to factory default, re-provisioning and try again?

Hope this will help.
(07-27-2021 01:15 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2021 11:56 PM)CAVoIPGirl Wrote: [ -> ]We are having issues with the certificates that are installed - namely T21P-E2s and a few T21Ps. When trying to access a device outside the LAN remotely, the firewall is blocking our access to view the phone's GUI.

Thank you.

Hi,

I like to suggest resetting the phone to factory default, re-provisioning and try again?

Hope this will help.

It does not work. That was the 2nd step tried.....thank you, though.
Reference URL's