Yealink Forums

Full Version: W80 and W90 GAP compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not found a specific DECT multicell subforum, posting here...

Are W80 and W90 DECT systems compatible with standard GAP profiles , thus usable with third party cordless phone ( Gigaset, Panasonic, Innovaphone and so on...) ??

Are by the same principle Yealink WXX dect phones usable in other brands multicell systems ?

I'm planning to use Yealink W90 as "default" DECT system for VoIP pbx, I have high demand to keep already working almost new non-Yealink handsets.

Thanks.
(07-20-2021 08:33 PM)Xerox Wrote: [ -> ]Not found a specific DECT multicell subforum, posting here...

Are W80 and W90 DECT systems compatible with standard GAP profiles , thus usable with third party cordless phone ( Gigaset, Panasonic, Innovaphone and so on...) ??

Are by the same principle Yealink WXX dect phones usable in other brands multicell systems ?

I'm planning to use Yealink W90 as "default" DECT system for VoIP pbx, I have high demand to keep already working almost new non-Yealink handsets.

Thanks.

Hi,

Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit - rate data applications.
But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).

Hope this will help.
Reference URL's