Yealink Forums

Full Version: t48 unregister button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way on an t48 that i can register/unregister an account from the phone dds buttons?

i want my users to unregister a phone when not in the office, so it woll show up as not registered in my pbx.

In the webinterface i use the accounts>line active setting to do this, is there an action url to edit this setting?
hi

you can use the hot desking feature ,see the configuration as below :
[attachment=1655]
[attachment=1656]
then when you leave the office , press the dss key , then it will display as below :
[attachment=1657]

press OK key to clear the account information and then exist , then the accoutn is unregistered

if you want to register again , click the DSS Key again , then fill in user name and password to register the account again , see screen short below :
[attachment=1658]
[attachment=1659]
(08-29-2015 11:51 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]hi

you can use the hot desking feature ,see the configuration as below :

then when you leave the office , press the dss key , then it will display as below :

press OK key to clear the account information and then exist , then the accoutn is unregistered

if you want to register again , click the DSS Key again , then fill in user name and password to register the account again , see screen short below :

thank you i already tried that and it works! Only thing is my customer don't want its users to fill in their password every day, So im looking for a solution that ungeristers from the pbx without losing the password
Hi

I need the same thing.....did you have success?
Reference URL's