Yealink Forums

Full Version: T29G Reboots Without Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started having a strange issue the past week or so that I cant seem to figure out. A T29 will just reboot and continue rebooting without warning. I tried moving it to a different location and I noticed every time I plugged in the ethernet cable the screen would get washed out then eventually reboot. This happened in multiple locations where other phones were working just fine. I took it home with me to try and no issue at all yet. Firmware is 46.83.0.120 which I believe is the latest. Anyone see similar issue with this phone?

thanks in advance
(07-16-2021 01:40 AM)gyegavian Wrote: [ -> ]I started having a strange issue the past week or so that I cant seem to figure out. A T29 will just reboot and continue rebooting without warning. I tried moving it to a different location and I noticed every time I plugged in the ethernet cable the screen would get washed out then eventually reboot. This happened in multiple locations where other phones were working just fine. I took it home with me to try and no issue at all yet. Firmware is 46.83.0.120 which I believe is the latest. Anyone see similar issue with this phone?

thanks in advance

Hi,

Please check the status of your power supply/adapter.
I took the phone back to the office and replaced with another T29. The replacement T29 works fine, even using the existing power supply. Phone in question did not exhibit the same behavior in my office or my house. Returned the phone back to the owner and as soon as I pugged it in, it started rebooting again and the display went really light. I took the phone back to my office and was unable to reproduce the issue. The replacement T29 seems to work fine for them so I guess that's gonna be the fix.
Reference URL's