Yealink Forums

Full Version: PC Port using WF40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a T48G connected to WiFi using a WF40. The phone is actually powered up using a POE switch that isn't connected to any network so it is just for power. The phone works perfect setup like this, but if I plug anything into the PC port I can't get an IP. Does anyone know if the PC port will work when using a WF40 for WiFi? Thanks in Advance!
(07-14-2021 10:42 PM)MYVR Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have a T48G connected to WiFi using a WF40. The phone is actually powered up using a POE switch that isn't connected to any network so it is just for power. The phone works perfect setup like this, but if I plug anything into the PC port I can't get an IP. Does anyone know if the PC port will work when using a WF40 for WiFi? Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

When using WiFi, the phone acts as end point.
When using the network ports, they work as a switch, so you can also use the PC port.
Thanks very much for the response!

(07-15-2021 12:19 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021 10:42 PM)MYVR Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have a T48G connected to WiFi using a WF40. The phone is actually powered up using a POE switch that isn't connected to any network so it is just for power. The phone works perfect setup like this, but if I plug anything into the PC port I can't get an IP. Does anyone know if the PC port will work when using a WF40 for WiFi? Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

When using WiFi, the phone acts as end point.
When using the network ports, they work as a switch, so you can also use the PC port.
Reference URL's