Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58 vs T58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please confirm that the Teams version of T58 will not support playing back video over sip?
I have a T58 Sip version and a T58 Teams version. The hardware versions show identical under both of them which is strange. I am able to send video over the SIP version but not over the teams version. (even when downgrading to SIP firmware)
I am looking to get several without cameras for displaying footage of door when calling. Will this work?
(07-11-2021 02:49 PM)dermosko Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please confirm that the Teams version of T58 will not support playing back video over sip?
I have a T58 Sip version and a T58 Teams version. The hardware versions show identical under both of them which is strange. I am able to send video over the SIP version but not over the teams version. (even when downgrading to SIP firmware)
I am looking to get several without cameras for displaying footage of door when calling. Will this work?

As I know, teams version devices only work with Microsoft Teams Server. No support for direct IP/SIP Voice or Video calls
Reference URL's