Yealink Forums

Full Version: Detailed talking.xml guide needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've created a talking.xml file and updated it to arrange buttons while on a call and that has worked great.
However, introducing the version of talking.xml that I have, the blind and warm transfer options have disappeared when transferring. I can't seem to find how to reenable those options. Any ideas / suggestions would be helpful.
I wish there was a comprehensive guide that laid out all of the available options for each state. If there is one I cannot find it. Thanks in advance and including my talking.xml file for reference.
Dear Customer,

Can i know which model you are using.
i attached a new template for V85 version, you just need you change the items to enable or disable, please have a check.

Best wishes,
Phil
(06-29-2021 10:24 AM)Phil_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

i attached a new template for V85 version, you just need you change the items to enable or disable, please have a check.

Best wishes,
Phil

Phil, thanks for your reply. I'm using T46us and T33Gs.
And in particular what I'm trying to do is to make sure that there is a Swap or a Cancel during transfer if a user reaches voicemail instead of a user on a warm transfer. I've been attempting to put this code in the <Pretransfer> section but it doesn't seem to do anything. There is now a <BeTransferred> section in the newest XML which I don't quite understand when that context occurs.
Hi,

Did you ever get this functioning?

Thanks
(08-15-2021 09:26 AM)frichardson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2021 10:24 AM)Phil_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Customer,

Best wishes,
Phil

Phil, thanks for your reply. I'm using T46us and T33Gs.
And in particular what I'm trying to do is to make sure that there is a Swap or a Cancel during transfer if a user reaches voicemail instead of a user on a warm transfer. I've been attempting to put this code in the <Pretransfer> section but it doesn't seem to do anything. There is now a <BeTransferred> section in the newest XML which I don't quite understand when that context occurs.
geometry dash meltdown

Can you be specific about your situation?
Reference URL's