Yealink Forums

Full Version: Lost my configuration trying to fix a static audio problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In an old post I made several years ago, I talked about how one of my T22 phones has a distorted/static audio problem. Someone suggested that I reset to factory default settings. I asked if that would erase all of my configurations settings, and they confirmed that it would, but suggested I would be safe by exporting those settings first.

So I followed their advice and exported my settings to a file. Then I reset the phone to default factory settings and finally imported my settings from the file I exported earlier.

But now that phone fails to register each of the SIP accounts. I am confused why this happened since I used the backup file. I have no idea how to resolve this, and my phone is useless until I get this figured out.

Thank you.
Reference URL's