Yealink Forums

Full Version: T57W stuck on "Initializing... Please wait"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My phone is a YEALINK T57W and it is stuck on the page :

Welcome
Initializing... Please wait

I've seen that the solution is to use the recovery process. I tried the process with only the ROM file using USB or TFTP but it failed because BIN and RST file are also mandatory whatever the method.

Please, could you send me by email the ressource files as I bought the phone on a e-commerce web site and they do not understand my request about these files and it is too late to send back the phone after my purchase?

Also, could you tell me which ROM file I should use during the procedure as there is many available on your website (multiple versions).

For information : I have very good engineering skills and I feel confident about having my phone back online with your help.
(06-03-2021 04:30 AM)sourciing Wrote: [ -> ]My phone is a YEALINK T57W and it is stuck on the page :

Welcome
Initializing... Please wait

I've seen that the solution is to use the recovery process. I tried the process with only the ROM file using USB or TFTP but it failed because BIN and RST file are also mandatory whatever the method.

Please, could you send me by email the ressource files as I bought the phone on a e-commerce web site and they do not understand my request about these files and it is too late to send back the phone after my purchase?

Also, could you tell me which ROM file I should use during the procedure as there is many available on your website (multiple versions).

For information : I have very good engineering skills and I feel confident about having my phone back online with your help.

Hi,

I think the best solution is to submit a support ticket at Yealink.
https://ticket.yealink.com/
I've create a support ticket (ID:145809).

Thx.
sourciing,

Here is a link where you can get the files necessary from.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Hope that helps ya!
Reference URL's