Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF modes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been looking for a list of BLF mode conditions. I know using a BLF Mode 0 has the blfs show green if not in use, and mode 1 turns the light off if not in use. I've been trying to figure out what the other options are, but cannot find a list.
Mode 0 BLFs are green when not in use
Mode 1 BLS are blank when not in use
Mode 2 ?
Mode 3 ?
Mode 4 ?

Can anyone fill in the chart? Or give me a link to explain the different modes?

Thanks,
Cecilia
(06-01-2021 11:40 PM)cecilia.dellaria@scinetworks.net Wrote: [ -> ]I have been looking for a list of BLF mode conditions. I know using a BLF Mode 0 has the blfs show green if not in use, and mode 1 turns the light off if not in use. I've been trying to figure out what the other options are, but cannot find a list.
Mode 0 BLFs are green when not in use
Mode 1 BLS are blank when not in use
Mode 2 ?
Mode 3 ?
Mode 4 ?

Can anyone fill in the chart? Or give me a link to explain the different modes?

Thanks,
Cecilia

Hi,

You must first download the admin guide for the phone you are using.
Then search for "LED Mode for BLF/BLF List Key" to find the explanation of the BLF mode conditions.

Hope this will help.
Hi,

You must first download the admin guide for the phone you are using.
Then search for "LED Mode for BLF/BLF List Key" to find the explanation of the BLF mode conditions.

Hope this will help.
[/quote]

Thank you Complex1. I found the information. We use Mode 1, so the lights are off when the phone is idle. It looks like mode 1 and 2 are the same. Thank you, I've been looking for the information for a while.

Cecilia
Reference URL's