Yealink Forums

Full Version: custom firmware builder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi so I'm in a weird position. I joined a company where the guy before me knew 800x more about me than voip stuff in general, and I'm trying to catch up.

one big thing I want to figure out is I see in some of our auto provision templates we are pushing custom firmware to devices. I think that's awesome and something I want to do, but I dont know how to create these custom firmware files to deploy via auto provision.

can anyone point me in a good direction?
(05-11-2021 12:56 AM)dewittgarry Wrote: [ -> ]Hi so I'm in a weird position. I joined a company where the guy before me knew 800x more about me than voip stuff in general, and I'm trying to catch up.

one big thing I want to figure out is I see in some of our auto provision templates we are pushing custom firmware to devices. I think that's awesome and something I want to do, but I dont know how to create these custom firmware files to deploy via auto provision.

can anyone point me in a good direction?

I don't think it a custom firmware. most probably it's a customized provisioning template.
Reference URL's