Yealink Forums

Full Version: UH36 USB Dual Teams Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a new UH36 USB Dual headset that I just received. I plugged it in to my windows 10 laptop and it's not behaving as expected.

The manual states I should be able to pick up and hang up calls on the USB dongle, this feature does not work. It makes an audible beep, but doesn't answer teams phone calls or video calls.

The microphone mute button works just fine. The teams icon blinks when I have a meeting and SOMETIMES 'opens a meeting' when I have a meeting notice as is expected with a teams integrated device.

I downloaded USB connect and it detects my headset, Teams acknowledges that I have plugged in a teams device, and I made sure the software and firmware is up to date on latest version, and tried 'rebooting the device'.

I also tried restarting my PC. Nothing has changed.. Is there a way to confirm or customzie these buttons to see if they are working wrong?
Make sure that MS teams is configured as "Teams Only" and not "Teams Island", when it is not Teams Only you cannot use the call control.
(04-30-2021 02:11 PM)markvdheijden Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that MS teams is configured as "Teams Only" and not "Teams Island", when it is not Teams Only you cannot use the call control.

Is this configuration on the tenant side or the client side?
Reference URL's