Yealink Forums

Full Version: T54W no ring incoming calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,

I have 1 x T54W phone just setup , we notice an issue where the phone doesn't ring for incoming calls .
You can pickup and make a call out
If you reboot via power cycling the phone it will ring , then randomly it wont receive a incoming call until you power cycle it ???
(04-14-2021 04:16 AM)ACServices Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ,

I have 1 x T54W phone just setup , we notice an issue where the phone doesn't ring for incoming calls .
If you reboot via power cycling the phone it will ring , then randomly it wont receive a incoming call until you power cycle it ???

Sounds to me like it's losing the registration/connection to the server.

I think the SIP service provider should be able to assist you with something like this. Perhaps you're not re-registering in a timely manner or you don't use properly Keep Alive.
(04-14-2021 04:46 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2021 04:16 AM)ACServices Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ,

Sounds to me like it's losing the registration/connection to the server.

I think the SIP service provider should be able to assist you with something like this. Perhaps you're not re-registering in a timely manner or you don't use properly Keep Alive.

Thanks Yisroel
Reference URL's