Yealink Forums

Full Version: List of service providers for YeaLink phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone has a list of service providers that use Yealink phones. Specifically, I am looking for a full service VOIP provider for a small law firm (about 8 stations). I want to use the Yealink T58a phones in my office.

I don't have the time or energy to deal with a hosted PBX solution, so I want a service provider that handles all of that for me, but lets me use Yealink phones.

If anyone has a list of preferred partners or VOIP service providers that work with Yealink and provide VOIP business service to small businesses, I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried Googling it and had no luck.
(03-29-2021 09:32 AM)jaseinatl Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone has a list of service providers that use Yealink phones. Specifically, I am looking for a full service VOIP provider for a small law firm (about 8 stations). I want to use the Yealink T58a phones in my office.

I don't have the time or energy to deal with a hosted PBX solution, so I want a service provider that handles all of that for me, but lets me use Yealink phones.

If anyone has a list of preferred partners or VOIP service providers that work with Yealink and provide VOIP business service to small businesses, I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried Googling it and had no luck.

Hi,
I’m glad to have found your profile. I work at Ezeetel - a company that offers hosted PBX solutions to professionals like yourself. Do you want to explore how this could help you? Let’s connect!

email: support@ezeetel.com

Cheers,
Guru Aujla
Reference URL's