Yealink Forums

Full Version: T57W Intercom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to have an Intercom button but not have it tied to a specific phone number? Normally I'm used to having the Intercom button and then entering the extension.

I'm provisioning this with a Metaswitch SIP Provisioning Server if that matters.
(03-20-2021 06:43 AM)bcramer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have an Intercom button but not have it tied to a specific phone number? Normally I'm used to having the Intercom button and then entering the extension.

I'm provisioning this with a Metaswitch SIP Provisioning Server if that matters.

If you know the Star Code that is needed for Intercom?

You can add a DSS Key with the type Prefix.
(03-20-2021 06:43 AM)bcramer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to have an Intercom button but not have it tied to a specific phone number? Normally I'm used to having the Intercom button and then entering the extension.

Try and set the button on your provisioning profile to intercom/PTT, leave the number blank
Press button, get dialtone, type in your extn number and hit OK
(03-23-2021 03:04 AM)bhixson Wrote: [ -> ]

Try and set the button on your provisioning profile to intercom/PTT, leave the number blank
Press button, get dialtone, type in your extn number and hit OK

Thank you! That worked.
Reference URL's