Yealink Forums

Full Version: Company Portal cannot connect to Microsoft Intune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Has anyone gotten this error before. I am trying to log in to Teams with one our new purchased MP56 phones and after a long "Company Portal; connecting..." prompt, it eventually error out with the error below:

The Company Portal cannot connect to Microsoft Intune. This might be due to an issue with your network connection.

We do have other phones that are connected and are able to log in. So I am bit confused why this isn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Phuong
(03-20-2021 02:17 AM)nguyenp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Has anyone gotten this error before. I am trying to log in to Teams with one our new purchased MP56 phones and after a long "Company Portal; connecting..." prompt, it eventually error out with the error below:

The Company Portal cannot connect to Microsoft Intune. This might be due to an issue with your network connection.

We do have other phones that are connected and are able to log in. So I am bit confused why this isn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Phuong

Hello,
Got the same problem with MP54 ... Did you already resolve the problem ? If yes, could you please explain how you've solved it ? ... Smile

thx
Hi

I am a Helpdesk technician in a Small organisation of 25 users. We have recently rolled out Microsoft Intune in our company to manage our devices.

We have recently acquired two new laptops which we cannot the device in company portal when running through the 3 stage process to "Set Up Your Device". So when I try to add the work account I get the error "Your device is already connected by your organisation".

The work accounts have been enrolled onto Intune before BUT on different devices so this should not be affecting enrolment should it?

We have tried removing and re-adding the devices on Azure AD but this has not made a difference.

Please can someone advise us as we are unsure where to go.

Thanks,

Spice Guy!
VidMateVidMate
VidMate
Momix
(03-03-2022 07:51 AM)alfred0809 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I am a Helpdesk technician in a Small organisation of 25 users. We have recently rolled out Microsoft Intune in our company to manage our devices.

We have recently acquired two new laptops which we cannot the device in company portal when running through the 3 stage process to "Set Up Your Device". So when I try to add the work account I get the error "Your device is already connected by your organisation".

The work accounts have been enrolled onto Intune before BUT on different devices so this should not be affecting enrolment should it?

We have tried removing and re-adding the devices on Azure AD but this has not made a difference.

Please can someone advise us as we are unsure where to go.

Thanks,

Spice Guy!
VidMate

Hello, we solve this problem by adding an exception to not use Intunes for Androïd Device such as Yealink IPPhone or others brands.
Here is the link we followed to resolve our problem:
http://imaucblog.com/archive/2019/11/21/...d-devices/

Hope it will solve your problem too.
Cheers
Reference URL's