Yealink Forums

Full Version: yealink w53h can't hear caller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

We use FreePBX in our company. All functions work well. New Yealink w60p equipment purchased. I have configured Base w60p by default, it works well for internal calls. But for external calls, I can't hear caller.

I update the firmware in Equipment, change the audio codec not help

This problem is only from new Yealink devices, other phones work fine.

For example

I install sip phone in windows and use phones ip-address and number work perfectly.

What did I miss?
(03-11-2021 09:20 PM)daler86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

We use FreePBX in our company. All functions work well. New Yealink w60p equipment purchased. I have configured Base w60p by default, it works well for internal calls. But for external calls, I can't hear caller.

I update the firmware in Equipment, change the audio codec not help

This problem is only from new Yealink devices, other phones work fine.

For example

I install sip phone in windows and use phones ip-address and number work perfectly.

What did I miss?

Hi,

1. Is the W60B on the same LAN as the PBX is?
2. Is the W60B provisioned or is it setup manually?
3. Can you hear the other party when you initiate the call?
4. Is the issue always there, thus with incoming external calls?
Hi,

Yes, they are in the same LAN.

I configure manually W60B, added sip account and ip-address. Update firmware to 77.85.0.25, Handset to 88.83.0.90

NO, I can't hear callers, but they hear me.

This problem only with w60p, other brands sip-phone working well.

I think the problem, not in LAN, when to put the same ip-address and sip-account in the windows sip-app, I can hear the caller and he hears me.
(03-12-2021 11:10 AM)daler86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Yes, they are in the same LAN.

I configure manually W60B, added sip account and ip-address. Update firmware to 77.85.0.25, Handset to 88.83.0.90

NO, I can't hear callers, but they hear me.

This problem only with w60p, other brands sip-phone working well.

I think the problem, not in LAN, when to put the same ip-address and sip-account in the windows sip-app, I can hear the caller and he hears me.

Hi,

Did you do a factory reset of the Base after you upgraded the firmware?
No, please factory reset the base, re-provisioning and try again.

In FreePBX de-select GSM codec because the W60B does not support GSM.

In W60B enable only the codes you have enabled in FreePBX (Ulaw, Alaw) too... and use in both the same priority.

Hope this will help.
Hi,

Did you do a factory reset of the Base after you upgraded the firmware?
No, please factory reset the base, re-provisioning and try again.
Yes I do a factory reset

In FreePBX de-select GSM codec because the W60B does not support GSM.

In W60B enable only the codes you have enabled in FreePBX (Ulaw, Alaw) too... and use in both the same priority.
Doing not help
[attachment=5918]
[attachment=5919]

Hope this will help.
[/quote]
Hi,

I think the problem should be looked for in your FreePBX, because internal calls have no problems and external calls have one way audio, even though you do have two way audio with SIP phones.
(03-13-2021 02:52 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I think the problem should be looked for in your FreePBX because internal calls have no problems and external calls have one way audio, even though you do have two way audio with SIP phones.
Maybe have some security option in Yealink, because another(Models) SIP phones working good, only Yealink have this problem.
(03-13-2021 02:08 PM)daler86 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think the problem should be looked for in your FreePBX because internal calls have no problems and external calls have one way audio, even though you do have two way audio with SIP phones.
Maybe have some security option in Yealink, because another(Models) SIP phones working good, only Yealink have this problem.

Hi,

No. I do not think there is a security option in W60B.
I use several W60B/W53H sets, on local and remote locations, they all provisioned by a 3CX PBX and have no issues or what ever.
(03-13-2021 04:44 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2021 02:08 PM)daler86 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

I use several W60B/W53H sets, on local and remote locations, they all provisioned by a 3CX PBX and have no issues or what ever.

Can we import or enable G.711 A-law µ-law codec to Yealink w60p?
(03-15-2021 12:35 PM)daler86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2021 04:44 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2021 02:08 PM)daler86 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe have some security option in Yealink, because another(Models) SIP phones working good, only Yealink have this problem.

Hi,

Can we import or enable G.711 A-law µ-law codec to Yealink w60p?

You don't have to import the codecs. The codecs are part of the firmware and they are already in the W60B.
The only thing what you have to do is enable them.
Account > accountX > Codec
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's