Yealink Forums

Full Version: Ticket portal down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get access to a Ticket that I submitted and has been worked. I've been getting 403 Forbidden when I go to ticket.yealink.com since Feb 26th? Is this an issue for anyone else?
Works for me just fine.
(03-07-2021 02:42 PM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me just fine.

So weird. Thanks Yisroel.
Working fine for myself as well.
(03-06-2021 02:45 AM)aschildmeyerstratus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get access to a Ticket that I submitted and has been worked. I've been getting 403 Forbidden when I go to ticket.yealink.com since Feb 26th? Is this an issue for anyone else?

That's all I get too. I see other responses here that it's working for some, so maybe Yealink has a problem with the new account creation that it's generating corrupted accounts that access the ticket page. I'd be curious if the people who claim it's working have older accounts that may predate this problem. This is just speculation, no idea what the actual problem is, just know that I can't submit a ticket because I also get blocked by the 403 access forbidden error.
(06-12-2021 02:41 AM)ColinIsHere Wrote: [ -> ]That's all I get too. I see other responses here that it's working for some, so maybe Yealink has a problem with the new account creation that it's generating corrupted accounts that access the ticket page. I'd be curious if the people who claim it's working have older accounts that may predate this problem. This is just speculation, no idea what the actual problem is, just know that I can't submit a ticket because I also get blocked by the 403 access forbidden error.

My account is indeed from 2017.
Reference URL's