Yealink Forums

Full Version: EHS36 Not answering / upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Jabra 920 connected via EHS36 to a T48. It's not answering or hanging up calls.

Google is suggesting I upgrade the firmware on the EHS36 device - but apparently this is done using Zerotouch. I've configured a Zerotouch button, but this just asks me for a URL and a username/password? What should I be doing?
Anyone got any ideas on this? I'm desperate!
Please Yealink, some ideas?
You didn't really explain all the steps you took.

While it is "done using Zerotouch", there is more to it. You need a special phone firmware to do it.

See the How to Upgrade EHS36 Firmware_V3.1.zip file (has a PDF guide and a firmware) here https://support.yealink.com/documentFron...cumentId=8
(03-07-2021 02:49 PM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't really explain all the steps you took.

While it is "done using Zerotouch", there is more to it. You need a special phone firmware to do it.

See the How to Upgrade EHS36 Firmware_V3.1.zip file (has a PDF guide and a firmware) here https://support.yealink.com/documentFron...cumentId=8

So I configured the 'zerotouch' key, and pressed it. The screen then prompted me for authentication and server details.

Reading the document you linked to (which I think is the one I was reading previously), it doesn't mention the firmware for the T48 (only the T46)?
(03-08-2021 08:22 PM)lonvoice Wrote: [ -> ]So I configured the 'zerotouch' key, and pressed it. The screen then prompted me for authentication and server details.
Obviously not enough. You clearly need the special firmware.

Quote:Reading the document you linked to (which I think is the one I was reading previously), it doesn't mention the firmware for the T48 (only the T46)?
You have the T48S (or T48G)? If you have the S model the firmware is the same as the T46S, so you can try the T46S-66.82.0.200.rom firmware included in the aforementioned file.
Quote:Reading the document you linked to (which I think is the one I was reading previously), it doesn't mention the firmware for the T48 (only the T46)?
You have the T48S (or T48G)? If you have the S model the firmware is the same as the T46S, so you can try the T46S-66.82.0.200.rom firmware included in the aforementioned file.
[/quote]

I have the G unfortunately Sad
(03-09-2021 09:35 PM)lonvoice Wrote: [ -> ]I have the G unfortunately Sad

Sad

I do not think there is such a firmware posted for the T48G. I guess you can ask Yealink through a ticket if the have one.
Reference URL's