Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call History adds a "1" to extension number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one T57W that prepends a "1" to the extension number on internal calls. This means trying to redial that extension from Call History gives an error because that extension number does not exist. Is there a setting to fix here?
(02-24-2021 10:44 PM)VAspeed3 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one T57W that prepends a "1" to the extension number on internal calls. This means trying to redial that extension from Call History gives an error because that extension number does not exist. Is there a setting to fix here?

Hi,

Login the phone and check if the "Replace Rule" are empty.
(Settings > Dial Plan > Replace Rule)

Hope this will help.
(02-25-2021 02:17 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2021 10:44 PM)VAspeed3 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one T57W that prepends a "1" to the extension number on internal calls. This means trying to redial that extension from Call History gives an error because that extension number does not exist. Is there a setting to fix here?

Hi,

Login the phone and check if the "Replace Rule" are empty.
(Settings > Dial Plan > Replace Rule)

Hope this will help.

I checked the phone to find the replace rule blank. According tot he user, the issue has cleared itself, so I have no idea what happened now.
Reference URL's