Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46S Password not recogised ....sometimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i'm having an issue wirth 5 TS46S phones ....

The Passwort of the webinterface keeps being denied.

I changed the PW from the default admin/admin when i set up those devices.
Alls phones work flawless but today i wanted to change some DSS Key entries and three of these phones won't let me login via the webinterface.

The pw is correct. i even managed to log into one of the phones after the lockout period was over, but now im stuck, the other 2 phones won't let me login. The time keeps adding up?

Anybody got the same issue ?

thanks
Hi,

I have the same problem on T46S, T54S sometimes on T21P. Upgrading the firmware to the latest version helped, but sometimes it still happens,
so I will join the question
maybe someone knows how to remove the problem?
I had such issues with the t23g it42s series, in fact I still have ... and the problem occurs when the phones work for a long time, maybe half year or a year, and the reboot phone helps or you just need to disconnect from the network and reconnect ...
(03-04-2021 04:31 PM)bob_1921 Wrote: [ -> ]I had such issues with the t23g it42s series, in fact I still have ... and the problem occurs when the phones work for a long time, maybe half year or a year, and the reboot phone helps or you just need to disconnect from the network and reconnect ...

Can confirm this for the T48G with firmware 35.83.0.120.
Manageable switch to temporary disable POE port for the win from remote.

Best greetings from Germany
Olaf
Reference URL's