Yealink Forums

Full Version: Dialer Timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On a Txx phone when we use the speaker phone to dial a number
we enter 800, then the customer stops entering while they look up the number, often the timer times out where the phone goes busy and says not found, that takes about 20 seconds. I just want to increase the timer before it goes busy and says not found?
(11-22-2020 11:55 PM)c99hris Wrote: [ -> ]On a Txx phone when we use the speaker phone to dial a number
we enter 800, then the customer stops entering while they look up the number, often the timer times out where the phone goes busy and says not found, that takes about 20 seconds. I just want to increase the timer before it goes busy and says not found?

Hi,

For this you can try next parameter which give a delay of max. 14 seconds before dialing the number:
phone_setting.inter_digit_time = X

X = 1 to 14

It configures the delay time (in seconds) for the phone to automatically dial out the entered phone number without pressing a send key.

Hope this will help.
I tried setting it to 14, phone_setting.inter_digit_time however this did not change the timeout
(11-23-2020 11:58 AM)c99hris Wrote: [ -> ]I tried setting it to 14, phone_setting.inter_digit_time however this did not change the timeout

Please check if next parameter is enabled too:
phone_setting.predial_autodial = 1
Reference URL's