Yealink Forums

Full Version: On Hook Softkey Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to figure out how to change the default softkey options on a T27/29G when unit is 'at rest'/on hook. By default they are ICOM DIRECTORY DND MENU. I'd like to change the ICOM to HISTORY, but I'm not seeing it anywhere in the phone config.
(11-03-2020 01:39 AM)Bestintech Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to figure out how to change the default softkey options on a T27/29G when unit is 'at rest'/on hook. By default they are ICOM DIRECTORY DND MENU. I'd like to change the ICOM to HISTORY, but I'm not seeing it anywhere in the phone config.

Hi,

According to the Admin Guide on page 177, History, Directory, DND and Menu are the default settings.
Update the phone to the latest firmware, then reset to default settings and try again.

Hope this will help.
That did the trick. Thanks

(11-03-2020 03:35 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2020 01:39 AM)Bestintech Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to figure out how to change the default softkey options on a T27/29G when unit is 'at rest'/on hook. By default they are ICOM DIRECTORY DND MENU. I'd like to change the ICOM to HISTORY, but I'm not seeing it anywhere in the phone config.

Hi,

According to the Admin Guide on page 177, History, Directory, DND and Menu are the default settings.
Update the phone to the latest firmware, then reset to default settings and try again.

Hope this will help.
Reference URL's