Yealink Forums

Full Version: W56H display goes off during active call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here and not used to posting on forums.
Is there a way of having the screen display stay on during active call? on W56H handset? Displays goes black after 60 seconds during the call. I tried screen saver, ECO and ECO+ settings but still the same. I understand saving battery when not in use but not during an active call.
(10-29-2020 11:28 AM)Teho Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new here and not used to posting on forums.
Is there a way of having the screen display stay on during active call? on W56H handset? Displays goes black after 60 seconds during the call. I tried screen saver, ECO and ECO+ settings but still the same. I understand saving battery when not in use but not during an active call.

Hi,

It is annoying but this cannot be changed. Its by design.

Note: All DECT handsets use this way of saving battery.

Hope this will help.
Thank you for reply.
Yes it is annoying. I have Panasonic analog DECT phones and display stays on during call. Important when on conference call to see if you're muted or not without touching the handset. This SIP VOIP phone beats the analog for sure on sound quality though.[/align]
Reference URL's