Yealink Forums

Full Version: Google Contacts sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Google Contacts sync in the T46S does not appear to be working. When you go through the process it reports that the app has not been approved by Google.

There is a past thread here discussing this issue and quite complicated instructions to enable OAuth on the Google account, however this cannot be achieved with a new basic non-GSuite Google account.

My question therefore is: How do we use the Google Contacts sync feature on a recently-created non-GSuite basic Google account?
(10-03-2020 12:56 PM)DLyon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Google Contacts sync in the T46S does not appear to be working. When you go through the process it reports that the app has not been approved by Google.

There is a past thread here discussing this issue and quite complicated instructions to enable OAuth on the Google account, however this cannot be achieved with a new basic non-GSuite Google account.

My question therefore is: How do we use the Google Contacts sync feature on a recently-created non-GSuite basic Google account?

Hi DLyon,

As I said in the last post of the thread you mentionned, there is no need to have a G-suite account. I have a basic Google account and it sync well with my T46S (non-SFB firmware)
I'm not a Google expert but you can PM me if I can help.

Max
I raised a ticket back in November 2020 and still no fix from Yealink..

They sent a document Guide for Connecting Google Contacts - v2.5.pdf but i was not able to get Google to authorise the access

(10-03-2020 12:56 PM)DLyon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Reference URL's