Yealink Forums

Full Version: Adding RTSP doorbell to Yealink phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to configure Yealink phone (such as T58 with camera) to work with video doorbells such as Fanvil i10/i12/i20/i30
The issue I am encountering is that some of these doorbells provide RTSP protocol video streaming. But when I try to configure doorbell in the Yealink phones - they only accept HTTP video stream URLs. Is there a work around for this?
(09-16-2020 09:53 PM)borisa@mongotel.com Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to configure Yealink phone (such as T58 with camera) to work with video doorbells such as Fanvil i10/i12/i20/i30
The issue I am encountering is that some of these doorbells provide RTSP protocol video streaming. But when I try to configure doorbell in the Yealink phones - they only accept HTTP video stream URLs. Is there a work around for this?

I was looking through Laview and saw this newly listed, though it isn't for sale yet. Its a battery version of a doorbell camera. I assume its a rebranded Hikvision camera. The page is so new the video that is linked is wrong it shows the 3MP one we are used to that is hardwired only.
Reference URL's