Yealink Forums

Full Version: One CFG file for one phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm stuck with this kind of problem: i have to generate two files (mac.boot & mac.cfg) for every my phone.
Description:
There are a number on Yealink phones (and GS too) which configured by autoprovisioning process from tftp server. i have such structure in the tftp server:

/ (root)
- y000000000000.boot (for brand new phones, it loads the network.cfg for VLAN settings)
|
--- yealink (dir for Yealink configs)
|
+-- network.cfg (sets network.vlan.*, local_time.*, auto_provision.*)
+-- sip_acc1.cfg (turn on account1 and sets sip_server.1.address)
+-- features.cfg (sets intercom, language, user_password for wui)
+-- ldap.cfg (sets ldap config)
+-- T23G.cfg
+-- T27G.cfg
+-- T40P.cfg
+-- <MAC>.boot (includes all (network,sip,features,ldap) CFGs, one of T*.cfg files, and <MAC>.cfg
+-- <MAC>.cfg (sets dhcp_host_name, and auth info for the account.1)

This structure gives me a flexibility in the configuration of yealink phone pool, but I have to generate both <MAC>.boot and <MAC>.cfg files for every phone.

I tried to move parameters form the <MAC>.cfg file to a bottom of the <MAC>.boot, it's doesn't work. I tried to use the y000000000000.boot but i've got the same result. I think common parameters do not work in *.boot files.

In other side, I tried to make <MAC>.cfg file with a sequence of a loading needed *.cfg files, but AFAIK include:config doesn't work in *.cfg.

Is there a way to separate common configuration parameters and a particular authentication information in defferent files?

Sorry for my English. I hope I described the problem clearly.
(08-20-2020 01:39 PM)xbow Wrote: [ -> ]i'm stuck with this kind of problem: i have to generate two files (mac.boot & mac.cfg) for every my phone.
... skiped...
Is there a way to separate common configuration parameters and a particular authentication information in defferent files?

The problem resoleved thanks to http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=41012

I made second y000000000000.boot file under /yealink directory:

Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
#
overwrite_mode = 1
specific_model.excluded_mode = 0

include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/network.cfg>

[T23G]include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/T23G.cfg>
[T27G]include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/T27G.cfg>
[T40P]include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/T40P.cfg>

include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/sip_acc1.cfg>
include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/features.cfg>
include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/ldap.cfg>

include:config <tftp://prov.srv/yealink/$MAC.cfg>

and <MAC>.cfg file for the phone:

Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
## Automatically created configuration file ##

network.dhcp_host_name = ya1005

account.1.user_name = 1005
account.1.auth_name = 1005
account.1.password = sUp3rpacc
account.1.label = 1005
account.1.display_name = John Smith

and now the process is doing as i planned:

y000000000000.boot -> network.cfg -> T23G.cfg -> sip_acc1.cfg -> features.cfg -> ldap.cfg -> 805ec0160800.cfg

All works well !
Reference URL's