Yealink Forums

Full Version: VC200 Zoom Basic Setup or Alternate Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

We have recently delivered and setup a VC200 at a client site. Upon setup we found that Zoom Pro with Room Add-on is required to get this working with Zoom.

There is next to no documentation available online, the user guide doesn't really elaborate past anything Yealink related.

Our client has turned around and stated they cant justify the yearly Zoom spend on top of the cost of the hardware. I must admit, if we had known about this per-requisite we wouldn't have recommended this hardware. Documentation stated the VC200 runs Android so would have though we could simply install Zoom or even Skype APK's.

Is there anything we can do to get the VC200 going without spending extra on Zoom? Our client already runs Office 365 with Teams, can we integrate Teams, Zoom Basic or Skype instead? Happy for any suggested alternatives as-well.

Many Thanks,
James
(08-05-2020 12:52 AM)MakoNet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

We have recently delivered and setup a VC200 at a client site. Upon setup we found that Zoom Pro with Room Add-on is required to get this working with Zoom.

There is next to no documentation available online, the user guide doesn't really elaborate past anything Yealink related.

Our client has turned around and stated they cant justify the yearly Zoom spend on top of the cost of the hardware. I must admit, if we had known about this per-requisite we wouldn't have recommended this hardware. Documentation stated the VC200 runs Android so would have though we could simply install Zoom or even Skype APK's.

Is there anything we can do to get the VC200 going without spending extra on Zoom? Our client already runs Office 365 with Teams, can we integrate Teams, Zoom Basic or Skype instead? Happy for any suggested alternatives as-well.

Many Thanks,
James

Hi All,

Further to my above message, is it possible to connect the VC200 via USB (or even IP) to a PC as a local camera? This may provide the solution we are after as you can then set the Zoom/Conference software to use the camera.

Thanks,
James
Reference URL's