Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP T46S - Presence List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recent phones I've put into service are showing a Presence List in the Directory Settings. I've not seen this before and prior phones are not showing this option. Also, I can't find any information regarding the option. Please someone explain the Presence List and how to enable/ disable. Thanks.
(07-11-2020 02:39 PM)fastdevice Wrote: [ -> ]Recent phones I've put into service are showing a Presence List in the Directory Settings. I've not seen this before and prior phones are not showing this option. Also, I can't find any information regarding the option. Please someone explain the Presence List and how to enable/ disable. Thanks.

Hi,

Are the phones where you not seen the Presence List in the Directory Settings before also T46S?
Do they running the latest (xx.85.0.5) firmware?
Reset the phones to factory default, re-provisioning and try again.
Yes, all T46S and running v84.0.15. I've factory reset and it doesn't make a difference.
(07-11-2020 09:35 PM)fastdevice Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, all T46S and running v84.0.15. I've factory reset and it doesn't make a difference.

Hi,

This firmware is a little outdated, its from Nov 2018.
I would suggest to update the firmware to the most recent one.
http://support.yealink.com/documentFront...mentId=143
After you have finished the update, do not forget to reset the device to factory default.
I updated one phone with the most current 85.0.5, factory reset and still no Presence List.
(07-12-2020 04:43 PM)fastdevice Wrote: [ -> ]I updated one phone with the most current 85.0.5, factory reset and still no Presence List.

If possible, please provide a photo (screenshot) from the device with and without the Presence List.
Not much to show. Some phones have a "Presence List" in the Directory and others don't. My guess is this shouldn't be a mystery and someone from Yealink should know how to enable/ disable the feature and/ or why it presents on some phones and not others.
Reference URL's