Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to delete "missed call" notifcations from ALL w56H handsets at once?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my setup is:
- Yealink W60B base
- 4x Yealink W56H cordless handsets registered to W60B base

When I miss an incoming call, all 4x cordless handsets show a "missed call" notification on the handset display.

When I delete the "missed call" notification in one handset, the remaining 3 handsets still show the same "missed call" notification.

IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO DELETE "missed call" notification from ALL 4 handsets at one time?

I have tried logging into the WUI (Features > General Information > Save Call Log) and disabling call log, but the problem with this is that it no longer displays "missed call" notification at all.

Please help, as it is very annoying to have to manually delete "missed call" notification on every single handset individually every time there is a miss call. Thanks!
(07-10-2020 09:22 AM)nangers123 Wrote: [ -> ]IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO DELETE "missed call" notification from ALL 4 handsets at one time?

Hi,

As far as I know is there no way to delete the Missed Call notification at one time.
(07-10-2020 09:44 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2020 09:22 AM)nangers123 Wrote: [ -> ]IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO DELETE "missed call" notification from ALL 4 handsets at one time?

Hi,

As far as I know is there no way to delete the Missed Call notification at one time.

Thanks for the reply. I would assume this to be a basic function???? As it would be so confusing because if I have 4 receptionists taking calls, and 1 of them returns the miss call, the other 3 would still have the same miss call notified on their phone, so we get ALL 4 receptionists calling back the same number saying we missed their calls.

So how do I get around this situation? Or is the only way just to turn off the call log notifcation so I do not get any miss call notifications?
(07-10-2020 10:20 AM)nangers123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2020 09:44 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I would assume this to be a basic function???? As it would be so confusing because if I have 4 receptionists taking calls, and 1 of them returns the miss call, the other 3 would still have the same miss call notified on their phone, so we get ALL 4 receptionists calling back the same number saying we missed their calls.

So how do I get around this situation? Or is the only way just to turn off the call log notifcation so I do not get any miss call notifications?

My 2 cents...
If my assumption is right, you have 4 handsets connected to just one account?
If so, create 4 accounts, for each handset one, and add them to a ring group or some sort.
Then set up the ringingtime for say 20 seconds and if no one takes the call, the call go to a voicemail and send to the chief receptionist.
Then this person can decide which receptionist has to call back.
But there will be many other ways to accomplished this.
Reference URL's