Yealink Forums

Full Version: incorrect pin during registration of a second handset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi complex1,

after my absence of two weeks, i made a factory reset, with the same problem after that. I tried to change the PIN, at that I saw that the PIN and the GUI PW must be the same, after factory default. I could change the GUI PW to another one, but then I tried to change the PIN. With the default PIN 0000, I get also the answer wrong PIN. So I think the default PIN after factory default is wrong. What do you think?

Best Regards Bernd
(07-28-2020 03:12 PM)barny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi complex1,

after my absence of two weeks, i made a factory reset, with the same problem after that. I tried to change the PIN, at that I saw that the PIN and the GUI PW must be the same, after factory default. I could change the GUI PW to another one, but then I tried to change the PIN. With the default PIN 0000, I get also the answer wrong PIN. So I think the default PIN after factory default is wrong. What do you think?

Best Regards Bernd

Hi Bernd,

I think the best option for now is to summit a support ticket, because I'm afraid we going into circles now. Everything we did results in a PIN error.
e.g. change PIN -> PIN error... Reset base -> PIN error.
https://ticket.yealink.com/

Please let me know the results.
Are the two handset you bought new out of the box of used ones?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's