Yealink Forums

Full Version: Increasing Font Size for Notificatons T58a (Non Team Edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We recently puchased T58's and we have a few employee's that have to lean closer to the phone to see the CallerID when the phone rings because the font is so small. Is there a way of increasing the font size? We do not have the Team Edition of the T58a. I have already been in contact with Yealink Support and the only solution that they offer is for the T58a Team Edition. I have looked at the settings on the phone itself and at the settings in the web browser and found nothing in either place that increases the font size. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Even if it's just to tell me that is not an option at all. Thanks!
This is the latest reply from Yealink Support in case anyone else is curious about this. They said it'll take 1 - 2 weeks before they have an answer.
(06-18-2020 08:44 PM)Vrogers Wrote: [ -> ]We recently puchased T58's and we have a few employee's that have to lean closer to the phone to see the CallerID when the phone rings because the font is so small. Is there a way of increasing the font size? We do not have the Team Edition of the T58a. I have already been in contact with Yealink Support and the only solution that they offer is for the T58a Team Edition. I have looked at the settings on the phone itself and at the settings in the web browser and found nothing in either place that increases the font size. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Even if it's just to tell me that is not an option at all. Thanks!

Same problem, the font size is too small, and you are forced to put your eyes glued to the screen to see who is calling. Any help to solve the problem would be appreciated.

REgards
Reference URL's