Yealink Forums

Full Version: T58V/A APK Compatability list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

where can i find a list that shows me which apks or versions of android apps the yealink Android version is compatible to?

i recently had to reinstall an app (Zoom) onto thwo T58V Phones because an update wiped those....

I managed to install an old version

us.zoom.videomeetings_4.1.23507.0416-41008_minAPI14(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk

onto both phones and that worked OK. Now the Zoom app displays an Update your app request before starting. i can cancel this but ....

Is an upgrade of the zoom app possible on the phone itself or do i need to overwrite the app with a newer apk

than you
(06-08-2020 12:26 PM)Hanno Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

where can i find a list that shows me which apks or versions of android apps the yealink Android version is compatible to?

i recently had to reinstall an app (Zoom) onto thwo T58V Phones because an update wiped those....

I managed to install an old version

us.zoom.videomeetings_4.1.23507.0416-41008_minAPI14(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk

onto both phones and that worked OK. Now the Zoom app displays an Update your app request before starting. i can cancel this but ....

Is an upgrade of the zoom app possible on the phone itself or do i need to overwrite the app with a newer apk

than you

You certainly need to overwrite the app with a newer APK.

This seems to be the latest one: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/zoom-us/zo...-download/

Have you tried it?
Reference URL's