Yealink Forums

Full Version: Change certificate on login page HTTPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Model T21P E2
How to replace the HTTPS certificate on the phone authorization page?
I have generated .crt and .key files
(04-20-2020 08:51 AM)smartowl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Model T21P E2

Hi,

The certificate you want to upload must be in *.pem or *.cer format.

Hope this will help.
(04-20-2020 10:22 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2020 08:51 AM)smartowl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Model T21P E2

Hi,

The certificate you want to upload must be in *.pem or *.cer format.

Hope this will help.

ok, suppose I generated a certificate in * pem format. first, where to download it? secondly, how then to install the downloaded certificate so that when you open the authorization page, the installed certificate is displayed, and not the factory one?
(04-20-2020 11:04 AM)smartowl Wrote: [ -> ]ok, suppose I generated a certificate in * pem format. first, where to download it? secondly, how then to install the downloaded certificate so that when you open the authorization page, the installed certificate is displayed, and not the factory one?

Hi,

Maybe this document will help to find a answer all your questions.
See attachment.
(04-20-2020 11:34 AM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2020 11:04 AM)smartowl Wrote: [ -> ]ok, suppose I generated a certificate in * pem format. first, where to download it? secondly, how then to install the downloaded certificate so that when you open the authorization page, the installed certificate is displayed, and not the factory one?

Hi,

Maybe this document will help to find a answer all your questions.
See attachment.

wow!

found my mistake, I generated a key of 2048 bits, and it was necessary to 1024. after generation I uploaded the certificate, it got up without errors, and rebooted the phone. The certificate did as in the screenshot.
thanks!
)))
Glad to hear that you were able to get it to work and everything is fine now.
Reference URL's