Yealink Forums

Full Version: Problem with phones certificate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to log into the webui of my Yealink phone I get the following certificate error:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from [phones ip redacted] (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: yealinkgeneric

Issuer: Yealink Equipment Issuing CA

Expires on: Nov 6, 2033

Current date: Apr 15, 2020

Is there a way to correct this so that this certificate error does not present itself?

Normally, I would just hit Advanced and then continue, but this is causing an issue with remote dialing. Every time the computer is restarted I must authenticate in the browser one time in order for remote dialing to work properly.

I would like to know how to get a valid, trusted cert installed to avoid this issue,

Any help is appreciated.
(04-15-2020 12:25 PM)proof Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I try to log into the webui of my Yealink phone I get the following certificate error:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from [phones ip redacted] (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: yealinkgeneric

Issuer: Yealink Equipment Issuing CA

Expires on: Nov 6, 2033

Current date: Apr 15, 2020

Is there a way to correct this so that this certificate error does not present itself?

Normally, I would just hit Advanced and then continue, but this is causing an issue with remote dialing. Every time the computer is restarted I must authenticate in the browser one time in order for remote dialing to work properly.

I would like to know how to get a valid, trusted cert installed to avoid this issue,

Any help is appreciated.

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...1#pid68181

I solved this problem like this. generated a new certificate, uploaded to the phone, reloaded it. then installed the certificate on your computer and added it to the trusted sites. after that there were no requests for the wrong certificate.
I am experiencing the same issue. I'd prefer not to need to generate and install certificates for each phone and to install them on any computers that will be used to manage them - but I can if necessary.

I wonder if there might be another solution? Can this be resolved in firmware?
Check Your Date and Time.
Change Wi-Fi Connection.
Clear Data & Cache of the Browser.
Refresh the Web-page.
Turn off Antivirus or Security Application.
Do A Soft Reset.
Update Your Browser.
Reset your Android Device.
Reference URL's