Yealink Forums

Full Version: Jabra microphone not working with EHS40 Adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having an issue with both T53W and T54W phones where the microphone on a Jabra 920 Pro will not work when used with an EHS40 adapter. All other functions of the headset work other than the microphone. I have tested the Headset with other non-Yealink and headset microphone works as expected. Is this a known issue or maybe something with my set up? or maybe just a bad the esh40 adapter?

Chris
First confirm that this is indeed s supported headset/adapter for your phone.

Here is the Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone V84 V7.0: http://support.yealink.com/forward2downl...RZiGIpdw==
Hello Chris,

Be carefull which usb port you are using.
I had the same problem. The normal port was already take by the EXP50. So I tried to plug it into the top port which is officially for a Video camera.
The original cable is too short to fit into the top port. So that is why I had choosen this method.
when use the bottom USB port the EHS40 was working properly. The EXP50 has gotten a longer cable and is now occupying the top USB port.

Too bad Yealink is not indicating which port to use for the EHS40. Or notifing this can be a problem.

Cheers,
Alex
Reference URL's