Yealink Forums

Full Version: configure cp960 on Vertical Wave Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 cp960 conference phones provisioned on a Vertical Wave ip2500 phone system as 3rd party sip phones. I can get the phones to work but inbound audio whether outside trunk call or internal intercom or voicemail calls always deteriorate approximately 5 seconds into the call to where inbound audio is impossible to understand. Some times is clears up for a short time and then degrades again. I have worked with the vendor support and the captured audio is perfect from the wave server to the cp960, no degradation. I have called and left a voicemail with Yealink support but have never heard back. This phone does the same on our in house wave server, but works properly on a zultys mx phone system.
(03-04-2020 06:55 PM)lindale Wrote: [ -> ]This phone does the same on our in house wave server, but works properly on a zultys mx phone system.

That right there, together with the fact that nobody else is complaining of this issue, would be a fair indicator that the problem must be something to do with your wave server. Does it work with other third party SIP devices? I would suggest following up with the supplier/vendor of the server as they are probably the ones who will need to provide a solution.
Reference URL's