Yealink Forums

Full Version: Join 2 calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T46S. Doing a conf call is pretty easy, but when I am on a call and need to JOIN another call I am not sure how. I usually have the 2nd caller hang up and I will call them. However it seems like there must be a way to join 2 calls together.
(02-29-2020 01:04 PM)ccwtech Wrote: [ -> ]I have a T46S. Doing a conf call is pretty easy, but when I am on a call and need to JOIN another call I am not sure how. I usually have the 2nd caller hang up and I will call them. However it seems like there must be a way to join 2 calls together.

Hi Allen,

Isn't this a PBX feature?
It's a phone feature on Polycom phones. It's easy to join two calls on their products, but since I switched to Yealink I don't know how to do it.
Just to clarify you mean like this?:

1) You get an inbound call from person A.
2) While on the call, you receive another inbound call from person B.
3) You put person A on hold and answer the call from B.

Now you want to join both of them into a conference/3 way call together correct?

While talking to either A or B (and the other call is on hold), just press the Conf soft key. You'll see the dial screen pop up, but on the list of "auto complete" numbers the first one will be "Hold - YYYY" where YYY is the callerID of the other party. Hit the down arrow to highlight, then OK to select.

The two calls are now joined together with you.
Yes, that's exactly it!! And thank you!!!
Reference URL's