Yealink Forums

Full Version: ehs36 and planetronic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i we have a T46G and a Planetronic voyager-legend-cs and followed the direction.
but we are having on way audio.

We thought it could be the firmware so we following to update both the phone and the device but still the same i can hear but cant hear the person from the headeset, i have tested on a mobile and it worked any ideas?
(02-21-2020 05:18 PM)mbroome Wrote: [ -> ]i we have a T46G and a Planetronic voyager-legend-cs and followed the direction.

We thought it could be the firmware so we following to update both the phone and the device but still the same i can hear but cant hear the person from the headeset, i have tested on a mobile and it worked any ideas?

Hi,

Please consult the "Tested headset list" to see if your set is compatible with the T46G.
Also make sure the T46G is running the latest available firmware.
The .pdf file can be found here:
http://support.yealink.com/documentFront...ordocument

Hope this will help.
(02-21-2020 05:18 PM)mbroome Wrote: [ -> ]i we have a T46G and a Planetronic voyager-legend-cs and followed the direction.

The EHS36 can be a bit tricky, so the first thing to check is the setup, including the compatibility setting at the bottom of the base. Here is an article that shows you how it is connected and what setting you should be set to. We hope this works for you!
Reference URL's