Yealink Forums

Full Version: Issues with T58V + EHS40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

we do have issues with T58V phones in combination with DECT Headsets from Sennheiser (OfficePro1 and SDW series) using your EHS40 connector in a 3CX environment. All our phones do have the sidecar EXP50 attached.

After a few seconds of a call the microphone generates distortion sounds only.

We tested the latest 3CX firmware as well as the latest T58V firmware from your side with no success.

We are running out of ideas how to solve this. Any advice?

Regards,
Ingo
(02-21-2020 02:50 PM)ingoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

we do have issues with T58V phones in combination with DECT Headsets from Sennheiser (OfficePro1 and SDW series) using your EHS40 connector in a 3CX environment. All our phones do have the sidecar EXP50 attached.

We tested the latest 3CX firmware as well as the latest T58V firmware from your side with no success.

Regards,
Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Please try next:
Use the phone handset, not the DECT headset...
If this does not help then:
Switch off (remove power) from phone, EHS40 and Sennheiser (if possible) then wait a few minutes and power up again.
Hi,

thank you for your response.
When using the handset of the phone, everything works well. It is about the EHS40 adaptor which is troublesome.

Powering on and off does not solve the problem.

Regards,
Ingo
(02-24-2020 11:17 AM)ingoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

When using the handset of the phone, everything works well. It is about the EHS40 adaptor which is troublesome.

Regards,
Ingo

I have a similar issue using a Plantronics CS540.

Thankfully there is another adapter compatible with the Plantronics (the APU-76 cable) which works fine.

One issue I do have is that I do not hear ringing in the headset for an incoming call (neither with the APU-76 cable nor with the EHS40.) On my T29/T46 with the EHS36 I used to hear a ringer for incoming calls.

(02-26-2020 10:05 PM)MongoTEL_Support Wrote: [ -> ]One issue I do have is that I do not hear ringing in the headset for an incoming call (neither with the APU-76 cable nor with the EHS40.) On my T29/T46 with the EHS36 I used to hear a ringer for incoming calls.

After writing I actually did a search here and found a solution.... (for the ringing issue, not the EHS40 issue) it was just a setting. http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=43082

But in the old phones it was actually ringing on the handset even when that setting was the default setting of Use Speaker.
(02-26-2020 10:05 PM)MongoTEL_Support Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2020 11:17 AM)ingoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Regards,
Ingo

I have a similar issue using a Plantronics CS540.

Thankfully there is another adapter compatible with the Plantronics (the APU-76 cable) which works fine.

One issue I do have is that I do not hear ringing in the headset for an incoming call (neither with the APU-76 cable nor with the EHS40.) On my T29/T46 with the EHS36 I used to hear a ringer for incoming calls.

(02-26-2020 10:05 PM)MongoTEL_Support Wrote: [ -> ]One issue I do have is that I do not hear ringing in the headset for an incoming call (neither with the APU-76 cable nor with the EHS40.) On my T29/T46 with the EHS36 I used to hear a ringer for incoming calls.

After writing I actually did a search here and found a solution.... (for the ringing issue, not the EHS40 issue) it was just a setting. http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=43082

But in the old phones it was actually ringing on the handset even when that setting was the default setting of Use Speaker.

I'm also facing the issue, please help me to resolve this issue.
Hello,

can someone from Yealink reply on this issue?
It is still not resolved. Angry
Regards,
Ingo

(02-21-2020 02:50 PM)ingoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Regards,
Ingo
(04-08-2020 02:18 PM)ingoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

can someone from Yealink reply on this issue?
It is still not resolved. Angry
Regards,
Ingo

As mentioned elsewhere, this is a user forum for Yealink, it's not the Yealink support site.

The best way to get an answer from Yealink is through a ticket (ticket.yealink.com). It might take a bit, and it might drag around, but they usually communicate and sometimes help.
I also have the same issue with T54W with EHS40 and EPOS Impact SD 30 ML
Reference URL's