Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink W60 multiple handsets and extensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I understand with a dect phone W60 with one base unit, you can have several handsets and each can have a different extension.
Now can each of these handsets make a call so you would have several simultaneous calls on handsets connecting to only one base unit?
(02-02-2020 07:33 PM)avayax Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand with a dect phone W60 with one base unit, you can have several handsets and each can have a different extension.
Now can each of these handsets make a call so you would have several simultaneous calls on handsets connecting to only one base unit?

Yes recent firmwares have enabled the W60B to support up to 8 simultaneous calls, and you can register up to 8 handsets to it according to the specs.

Personally I have never seen more than 4 simultaneous calls active and that used to be the limit when the product first launched but everything now states 8 so you should be safe.
Reference URL's