Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink T46G-Why wont my BLF Key flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running FreePBX 14 . I have setup a BLF key to monitor another extensions Voicemail. At the moment if there are no emails at the monitored extension the BLF key is green. If a message is left at the monitored extension the BLF Key turns red. I then go into the voicemail lesten to it and delete it and the BLF key returns to green.
My problem is that I want the BLF Key to flash. I have set notification within Power LED but still the BLF key wont flash
I have several T28p's that have similar configuration and they blink.
Any help would be appreciated
[quote='Brian1949' pid='67383' dateline='1579136997']
I am running FreePBX 14 . I have setup a BLF key to monitor another extensions Voicemail. At the moment if there are no voicemails at the monitored extension the BLF key is green. If a message is left at the monitored extension the BLF Key turns red. I then go into the voicemail lesten to it and delete it and the BLF key returns to green.
My problem is that I want the BLF Key to flash. I have set notification within Power LED but still the BLF key wont flash
I have several T28p's that have similar configuration and they blink admittedly only on the line keys and not on the memory keys .
Any help would be appreciated
Reference URL's