Yealink Forums

Full Version: W60B/W53H Bestbase option not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one W53H registered to two W60B bases. The handset will connect to each base when I manually select a base. When I select bestbase, the base with the most signal is intially selected. My problem is the handset will not move to the second base even if it only has one bar of signal from the first base and I am standing 3ft from the second base. The only way I can get the handset to move to the second base is by selecting the second base manually or by selecting bestbase when I am close to the second base. Any suggestions?
(01-02-2020 10:50 PM)austinh Wrote: [ -> ]I have one W53H registered to two W60B bases. The handset will connect to each base when I manually select a base. When I select bestbase, the base with the most signal is intially selected. My problem is the handset will not move to the second base even if it only has one bar of signal from the first base and I am standing 3ft from the second base. The only way I can get the handset to move to the second base is by selecting the second base manually or by selecting bestbase when I am close to the second base. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Please make sure the handset is not set in ECO+ or ECO mode.

Hope this will help.
Reference URL's