Yealink Forums

Full Version: Button moving around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are testing a customer with T28 phones. They have 2 line keys with Account/Line 1, and a SCA Account/Line2 on Line Button 3. Then Line Key 4 is a Speed Dial Key, Line 5 is a Prefix Button, and Line 6 is a Multicast Page button. All of the Memory keys are BLF List buttons.

Our problem is the SCA has moved to Line Key 2, and the BLF keys are shifting up. Is there a setting to fix the line keys in place? If we set the buttons via a config file why are they shifting around. It seems to not like having two apperances of the primary line, or Account/Line 1.

Thank you
Hello,
1. What's the firmware are you using?
2. Could you send us your cfg file so we can check what's the problem of the setting?
Maybe you write the wrong line for these settings, for example, some setting use line=0 as account 1.
Thanks.
(05-27-2013 11:34 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
1. What's the firmware are you using?
2. Could you send us your cfg file so we can check what's the problem of the setting?
Maybe you write the wrong line for these settings, for example, some setting use line=0 as account 1.
Thanks.

We are using firmware 6.70.0.120.

[attachment=110][attachment=111]
Hi Mayres,
1. I tried with your cfg files, and the phone shows correct information in your cfg file.
And i found the cfg context is different from what you set, the first three line keys are all for line keys(writen in your mac.cfg file):
linekey.1.type = 15
linekey.1.line = 1
linekey.1.value =
linekey.1.label =

linekey.2.type = 15
linekey.2.line = 1
linekey.2.value =
linekey.2.label =

linekey.3.type = 15
linekey.3.line = 2
linekey.3.value =
linekey.3.label =
And here my phone works well, i took a picture for you to see as the attachment.

2. You said "We are using firmware 6.70.0.120. "
But you are testing T28P, the firmware for T28P should be 2.70.0.140, but not 6.70.x.x
Could you check again?
I am sorry, you are correct, the firmware on this phone is 2.70.0.120.

Also, the buttons are as I described them, the third line key is for a second line/user that is a Shared line apperance. on another phone.

What happens here is after a few days, the line will move up to the second line button, or disapear alltogether. If I default the phone and re-boot, it starts all over again and the lines appear correctly.
Hi Mayres,
It seems so strange, do you have other phones? And this will happen on other phones too?
And you can upgrade to our latest firmware 2.70.0.140 and check again:
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/firmware/T....0.140.zip
Thanks.
I sure will upgrade to the latest.

I do have a client and lab phones doing the same thing. Of course they are using the same config file template though and are basically configured the same way.
Reference URL's