Yealink Forums

Full Version: BToE Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have deployed BToE via group policy and this is working, I have deployed version 6.0.15.0 however the client keeps mentioning that there is a newer 6.0.12.0

Is there a way to stop the Yealink BToE checking for updates?
(12-09-2019 11:16 PM)stewartmyles Wrote: [ -> ]I have deployed BToE via group policy and this is working, I have deployed version 6.0.15.0 however the client keeps mentioning that there is a newer 6.0.12.0

Is there a way to stop the Yealink BToE checking for updates?

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for reaching Yealink Support Team . This is Rick .
For your issue , Yealink BTOE don't have a setting that checking for update regularly . This may be caused by the configuration of your end . If you IT dept deploy a version of BTOE in the environment , but you install a different BTOE version on your PC , it will popup the notice that asking for updating .
Please check the BTOE configuration of your end . If there are " UpdateURL= " and " ConvId= " in your BTOE configuration file " btoe.ini " , please delete them and it may doesn't ask for updating .

Best Regards,
Rick
To find out the current firmware version running on your Polycom phone:
On the Polycom phone press the Menu Button.
Scroll to the Status… menu item and press Select.
Scroll to the Platform… ...
Scroll to the Application… ...
Scroll to the Main… ...
You should see your firmware version on the screen similar to: Version: 3.1.2.0392.
Reference URL's