Yealink Forums

Full Version: Cannot sync Google contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

since 2018 it's been possible to sync the T4x with Google. However, with the November 2019 update the existing contacts were deleted and when I try to reauthorise the phone to sync I get a message from Google that the app has temporarily been disabled. Is this a known issue?
Is there any updates on this? Is there a work around?
(12-06-2019 09:39 AM)CharlieX Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

since 2018 it's been possible to sync the T4x with Google. However, with the November 2019 update the existing contacts were deleted and when I try to reauthorise the phone to sync I get a message from Google that the app has temporarily been disabled. Is this a known issue?

I also would love to know if there is a solution yet?

+1
Any update???

+1

Hi there,
same problem here, the T41S can "temporarily" not syncronise with Google. I bought the telephone a week ago. The synchronisation is a key feature for me - I have to give back the phone if there is no way to fix this...

Does anyone know anything about the reason for the problem (or a workaround)?
Thanks for any help.

Hi there,
The new firmware 66.84.0.125 does not solve this problem. Now it even says "Error Code: unknown_error" when trying to sign-in the google contact server.

@ FORUM ADMIN: WHEN WILL THERE BE A PATCH TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
FWIW I created a ticket for this: #100718.
The engineers obviously think this is fixed but it is not. The problem appears to be that the credentials for the lookup are hardcorded to a Yealink developer's account that is not longer valid.
Hey guys, you get any reply or updates on this? I just submitted a ticket as well. This was really an awesome selling point for these phones that now doesn't work.
New firmware version (85.0.5) was released last week, and in the Release Notes it says:
Quote:Fixed an issue that you may unable to log into Google contacts via web user interface.

I've tested it on my T46S and it seems to be working after updating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's