Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46S auto redial does not work / Broadsoft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I`m trying to get the auto-redial function to work.
The phone is a T46S, FW66.84.0.86 (I also tried .90)
The phone system is broadworks.

When the called party is busy the phone detects that correctly and also offers to auto-redial the number. After confirming the speaker stays active and after counting down it seems the phone seems to start to redial but nothing more happens. The screen shows the number and the animated >>>>>>> below - so it looks like the phone is dialing but nothing happens.
Looking at the last dialed numbers within broadsoft the second try isn`t in the list so I guess the call didn`t reach the platform.

Can anyone help me to get it to work?

Many thanks
(11-18-2019 07:42 PM)hinken Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I`m trying to get the auto-redial function to work.
The phone is a T46S, FW66.84.0.86 (I also tried .90)
The phone system is broadworks.

When the called party is busy the phone detects that correctly and also offers to auto-redial the number. After confirming the speaker stays active and after counting down it seems the phone seems to start to redial but nothing more happens. The screen shows the number and the animated >>>>>>> below - so it looks like the phone is dialing but nothing happens.
Looking at the last dialed numbers within broadsoft the second try isn`t in the list so I guess the call didn`t reach the platform.

Can anyone help me to get it to work?

Many thanks

Dear customer,

Please provide me the trace files for further analysis below:
a. Level 6 syslog -- Need to check what operations you did on the phone
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin --Need to check the configuration of the phone
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data(trace files):
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=707

If it's convenient, please also record a short video to me, and you could send these details to my personal email address travis@yealink.com

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Yealink_Travis
Reference URL's